The Meals at Riad 107
- Hearty breakfast, including a selection of breads and preserves, freshly squeezed orange juice, yoghurt, pancakes and tea/coffee provided daily.
- In addition, always with the idea of sharing our lives in Morocco, we are able to offer you meals for lunch and dinner, served on the terrace under the stars or in one of our comfortable seating areas on each level of the Riad. See menu options and prices.
Morocco is known for its gastronomy. As we have strong French roots, we are obviously particularly attached to its flavours. Right in the heart of exciting Marrakech, we want to take the very best of both cuisines to your table.
We create our own menus and Samira mixes the flavours in traditional tagines, creating delicious dishes.
Menu Riad 107
- Assortment of fine Moroccan salads
- Moroccan soup
- Cream of pumpkin soup with coriander
- Assortment of fine briouates
- Eggplant Mille feuilles
- Chicken tagine with lemon
- Tagine of lamb with prunes and almonds
- Moroccan Couscous
- Fish tagine with vegetables
- Meat tagine with tomatoes and grapes
- Tanjia Marrakchi
- Fruits Tajine
- Poached pear with spices
- Chocolate cake
- Orange Cinnamon
- Moroccan pastry
For the vegetarians:
- Berber Legumes Tajine
- Seven Legumes with Couscous
To serve the freshest produce available, these menus may change with the seasons.
It is around these dishes that we will explore the diversity of Moroccan Cuisine. Discover our secrets of Morocco.